1. Download file/files
2. Extract from zip file
3. Place the file or files in the following folder
Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2\ObjData
Note - If you installed your game differently
than suggested you will have to locate the folder manually.
1. Open game to main screen
2. Click on the red tool box
3. Select scenario editor
1. The object selection window will open
2. Click the advanced button
3. Select the second tab from the left (It should have a few small
4. Select your scenery
5. Complete rest of Scenario editor options on this screen.
1. The Map window will open
2. Go to the scenery tab
3. Open scenery tab with the large red question mark.
4. The scenery you selected should be found here
5. Complete rest of Scenario editor
If you can not find the object you
may have failed to do one or more of the steps incorrectly. Try
to install the object again.
The most common mistake is not knowing
where to find the object after you've installed it.